We wear wigs in order to look best and be attractive -- not
because we want to lose our edges. Here are some tips to help to
rock a stunning lace wig while maintaining the hair underneath.
(1) Be sure to glue the wig in the right position.
Carefully trim the lace back so it lines up with your hairline.
Not too far, or you will irritate your scalp, nor too close, or
you risk applying glue to your natural hair.
(2) Choose the proper glue when securing your lace front.
Choose the right glue to suit different needs. For example, if
you prefer to take off your wig every day, Got2B will not be a
(3) Test your skin for sensitivity before applying glue.
(4) Disinfect the inside of the wig with alcohol.
(5) Remove the wig correctly.
Remove the wig gently by warm water or glue remover instead of
ripping it off.
(6) Wear a glueless wig.
If you want to grow out your hair, we recommend:
(1) Take off your wig every night to give your natural hair some
fresh air, especially on hot and humid summer days.
(2) Wash and condition both your wig and natural hair often to
keep your scalp, your natural hair and your wig clean.
(3) And make sure that your natural hair is totally dry before
putting on your wig, or you will feel itchy while wearing the
wig all day long.